Maniac Mansion 3 Maniac Mansion 3

Top of the line

Really great work. Completely random, and extremely funny!

Big Ass Badgers Big Ass Badgers

Awesomeley Funny

You deserve a medal for being this good

The Ebay Music Video The Ebay Music Video

good

its good. didnt really need to make him look lke satan in the one part, but good.

Mr. Runner 2 Mr. Runner 2

Truly Great

This is a game that knows what it's trying to be and does it perfectly. The only thing I would have to say is that it has some of the strangest physics I've ever seen. Not that this is a bad thing; in fact, it works in the game's favor rather well. Good Job!

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

Really?

So, a guy loses his wife, mopes about it, decides he can't live on (Because, why enjoy life?), and commits suicide, which technically buys you a one way ticket to hell, ends up with his dead wife in the land of blank background, and all of his friends and family, who he selfishly left behind are happy for him? This game was horribly depressing, uninvolving, and quite frankly, does not deserve to be a game nor even a story due to the plot holes and the blandness and dislikablility of the characters. You didn't really redeem the beauty of 8-bit animation, and the music, though proper and composed, simply adds to the depressing nature, which doesn't make a game at all. Sorry to have to say this about an 8 bit game with composed music, but this isn't a game, nor is it a story.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Very nice

Very nice, very addicting game. It's fun when you make a ship like I did with t Magnets in a triangle, 4 Maxed out lightnings and 7 maxed out missles so you can just sit there on wave 20 and let the money come to you without having to move.

[SD] Fuzion [SD] Fuzion

Very Nice

Very nice for a 4 layered song, transitions nicely, and even works well in a loop. Good job!

"Can't Be Still" "Can't Be Still"

Very Nice

You always please, NIGHTkilla!

[tf] Rising Tensions [tf] Rising Tensions

Hmmmmm

I guess R&B just isn't my kind of music. There is just so much focus on the beat but not enough focus on a good melody that hasn't been tried and editted countless times. Sorry.

takeflight responds:

You know, I agree with you. Thank you for your honest opinion. This song was one of my older songs, even for the date it was submitted, so I was still developing my technique. In fact when I submitted it, I never saw it becoming as popular as it is, or at least was. Thanks again for your review.

Link Link

OK

It's ok, but the arms seem disproportional, like the perspective or the shadows are off, i can't tell which.

The-Mad-Fiddler responds:

I see what you're talking about. Will certainly be sure to watch this for later projects.