[SD] Fuzion [SD] Fuzion

Very Nice

Very nice for a 4 layered song, transitions nicely, and even works well in a loop. Good job!

"Can't Be Still" "Can't Be Still"

Very Nice

You always please, NIGHTkilla!

[tf] Rising Tensions [tf] Rising Tensions

Hmmmmm

I guess R&B just isn't my kind of music. There is just so much focus on the beat but not enough focus on a good melody that hasn't been tried and editted countless times. Sorry.

takeflight responds:

You know, I agree with you. Thank you for your honest opinion. This song was one of my older songs, even for the date it was submitted, so I was still developing my technique. In fact when I submitted it, I never saw it becoming as popular as it is, or at least was. Thanks again for your review.

[DJP] 000051 [DJP] 000051

Well,

The beginning and the end were god.Reason? The beginning had an incredible keyboard intro, and then the extreme bass noises came in and ruined it. It would be good if for the body of the song you heard more than just "BBVVVVVVVV BVVVVVVV BVVVVVVVV BVVVVVVVV BV BV BVVVVV", and the ending was good becasue the keyboard came back. My advice, less bass, more melody.

Broked It Broked It

Excellent

Very nice, reminds me a bit of the offdpring. that drummer really knows how to work a double bass, and the bassist is up there man

SWiTCH responds:

Drums are electronic, but thanks! :)

The Contender The Contender

Sucks

It sucks. Too much cursing man, and its as bad as rap music. it sucks

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Oh well

DJ Bossler-Turkey In The Straw DJ Bossler-Turkey In The Straw

Funky

That's all i have to say about it, Funky

bossler13 responds:

great word to describe it. thanks for the review!

F-777 (WF1) - M.O.I Remix F-777 (WF1) - M.O.I Remix

Review it man,

Sweet sounding, good rhythm, it's cool, and I like it

wyldfyre1 responds:

hah thanks, so why a 7? LOL =). No worries thanks for the review.

Quietly Loud Quietly Loud

Cool Song man

keep it up

Mist of wind - Shen Mist of wind - Shen

Very Nice

smooth, with a light touch to it, vibrant, with no over-exaggerated bass in the back.